WHY CALL US?!
- We service all brands of garage doors as well as garage door openers. Our goal is to make sure that every single customer is satisfied with the work we provide. All team members here at Girard’s Garage Door Repair Services are certified trained professionals who provide top notch service, excellent and detailed workmanship and reliable service.
- Our area of expertise with garage door repairs, vary from replacements to full installations to routine garage door maintenance to keep you garage door working as best as it should!
- Garage Door Maintenance- Just like anything else that has movable parts, your garage door does require a certain amount of routine maintenance to keep it functioning at its optimum level of performance. Not all garage door problems can be prevented to happen unexpectedly but having you door inspected and maintained annually can help alleviate issues in operation and avoid more expensive repair bills. Safety is extremely important and making sure your garage door is in good condition can reassure you that everything is working as it should be.
- Garage Spring Replacement- The garage door spring mechanism should be inspected every 12 months as part of a complete garage door safety program. Not only is your garage door heavy but the garage door springs hold a lot of tension which is why it is always safer to have a professional technician help you with the repairs. We will be able to identify any worn metal parts or loose connections that may ultimately lead to a malfunction.
- Garage Section Repair & Replacement- Our professional technicians will be able to diagnose if your garage door can be repair or would need a complete replacement. We will always to repair before recommending a garage door replacement but if the repairs will not be sufficient enough to produce a reliable and safe working garage the best route to go is a complete replacement. We will even be able to reuse all the safe working parts of the garage door in a replacement to make it is as cost effective for you as possible.
SERVICING THE LEHIGH VALLEY AND EASTERN PA
Give us a call today. We can give you an estimate over the phone: 610-837-4738
Same Day Garage Door Repair & Service
Garage Door Broken Spring Specialists
Garage Door Section & Track Replacement
Most Major Brands of Garage Doors & Openers
Wireless Keypads, Opener Remotes, Security Devices
Power Loss and Lightning Protection Systems
Garage Door Opener Inspections/Safety Evaluation
Same Day Service
4.9 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
I had a broken garage door that would not close. Vince was able to perform magic and the door works... I had a broken garage door that would not close. Vince was able to perform magic and the door works again. I highly recommend this company. I have used them on 3 different occasions and have been satisfied each time. Polite & honest service company & personnel.Read more
5 out of 5 stars
We called Girard's Garage Door Service on a Sunday, there was a service manage at my home on Monday to... We called Girard's Garage Door Service on a Sunday, there was a service manage at my home on Monday to explain in great detail what we needed to fix our old garage door that was off track. Vince was the technician who actually came and worked magic on our garage door. Vince was extremely professional and knowledgeable. I truly appreciate the time he put in on our garage door ..Not to mention working in a garage that was about 90 degrees. Thank you Vince and Thank you Girards Garage.Read more
5 out of 5 stars
Had a garage door from lowes which they installed for me. They are amazing. Great price and the installer did... Had a garage door from lowes which they installed for me. They are amazing. Great price and the installer did and amazing job. Took and old wooden door out and installed then new one in a little over 2 hours and the door works great and looks good. Thanks for all your hard work. I would highly recommend them.to any one out there. Too bad I cannot give them more stars.Read more
5 out of 5 stars
These guys were GREAT! Door came off track and I suspected the springs needed to be replaced since they are... These guys were GREAT! Door came off track and I suspected the springs needed to be replaced since they are 15 years old. Corey came out and gave me different options to fix it from a quick fix to a more robust solution. I was never pressured with any kind of “up-sell”. They came out about an hour after I called them. Corey replaced the springs, balanced the door and adjusted my opener. He told me my opener was probably on its last legs (which I knew since it too is 15 years old) and was able to even give me a quote if I wanted them to help me replace it. Corey was extremely proficient and professional. He fixed the problem in about 30 minutes (despite my continual annoying questions!) and was able to instantly answer any estimate questions I had. This was impressive and appreciated. He told me he’s been with them for 14 years and it was apparent because he knew his stuff. I am planning on having the whole door replaced in the not too distant future and will definitely be calling on them to do the work. Please tell Corey I’ve already ordered the opener that will replace the one I have that is definitely in its twilight years... I look forward to seeing you guys whenever I need service and I will pass my referral along to everyone in my development since all of our units were built about the same time (I have a big mouth in our community...) Thanks Guys!Read more