WHY CALL US?!
- We service all brands of garage doors as well as garage door openers. Our goal is to make sure that every single customer is satisfied with the work we provide. All team members here at Girard’s Garage Door Repair Services are certified trained professionals who provide top notch service, excellent and detailed workmanship and reliable service.
- Our area of expertise with garage door repairs, vary from replacements to full installations to routine garage door maintenance to keep you garage door working as best as it should!
- Garage Door Maintenance- Just like anything else that has movable parts, your garage door does require a certain amount of routine maintenance to keep it functioning at its optimum level of performance. Not all garage door problems can be prevented to happen unexpectedly but having you door inspected and maintained annually can help alleviate issues in operation and avoid more expensive repair bills. Safety is extremely important and making sure your garage door is in good condition can reassure you that everything is working as it should be.
- Garage Spring Replacement- The garage door spring mechanism should be inspected every 12 months as part of a complete garage door safety program. Not only is your garage door heavy but the garage door springs hold a lot of tension which is why it is always safer to have a professional technician help you with the repairs. We will be able to identify any worn metal parts or loose connections that may ultimately lead to a malfunction.
- Garage Section Repair & Replacement- Our professional technicians will be able to diagnose if your garage door can be repair or would need a complete replacement. We will always to repair before recommending a garage door replacement but if the repairs will not be sufficient enough to produce a reliable and safe working garage the best route to go is a complete replacement. We will even be able to reuse all the safe working parts of the garage door in a replacement to make it is as cost effective for you as possible.
SERVICING THE LEHIGH VALLEY AND EASTERN PA
Give us a call today. We can give you an estimate over the phone: 610-837-4738
Same Day Garage Door Repair & Service
Garage Door Broken Spring Specialists
Garage Door Section & Track Replacement
Most Major Brands of Garage Doors & Openers
Wireless Keypads, Opener Remotes, Security Devices
Power Loss and Lightning Protection Systems
Garage Door Opener Inspections/Safety Evaluation
Same Day Service
4.9 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
We bought a home in December and quickly found out the garage door remotes did not function and the keypad... We bought a home in December and quickly found out the garage door remotes did not function and the keypad opener was intermittent. After suffering through a few months, my wife found Girard's online and mentioned the company had good reviews. We called and Mike came the next day within the two hour window they gave us. Mike gave us some options and costs and we decided we needed a new opener, keypad, and remotes due to age and to visible deterioration of the rubber chain. The door was good and we left the rollers aside for another day as they were old but functioning. Mike was done within an hours or so and the system works fine.. The military discount was an extra bonus. Good company and would recommend.Read more
5 out of 5 stars
My garage spring broke at 4pm and these people not only answered the phone, but they had someone out here... My garage spring broke at 4pm and these people not only answered the phone, but they had someone out here the next morning to fix it. Well worth this 5 star review. The technician was neat and curtious. What a great experience and I will be recommending them to all 87 homes within our townhouse community.Read more
5 out of 5 stars
Vince came on very short notice and repaired our door quickly! He was professional and friendly and took the time... Vince came on very short notice and repaired our door quickly! He was professional and friendly and took the time to explain his repair! Would definitely recommend this company.Read more
5 out of 5 stars
This is a revised statement to my comments below. I must say that Girard's does really care about their rating... This is a revised statement to my comments below. I must say that Girard's does really care about their rating and customer service. Within two hrs after posting my review they called me to discuss my complaint. After a couple of conversations with Tommy I was able to better understand the costs and they were able to offer a compensation to the total bill. I was not looking for this and I know they did this because they appreciate my business and were very understanding. I would certainly use them again in the future and I would make sure to fully understand the charges before work is started. They fixed my door which has a brand new chain drive opener and now it is even quieter than my other door which is a worm drive. Thanks for your understanding and for being very professional and caring for your customer I replaced my garage door opener but I was having troubles with the door moving smoothly and straight. I called Girards on a Saturday evening. They answered the phone and said they could be there Monday. They said they would even call first to give me time to get from work. All went as planned. They were prompt and professional. However, They made some minor adjustments to the door but also said that the rollers needed replaced. Not having the garage door for a week and knowing the rollers were at least 25yrs old I said okay. They gave me an estimate of $350. Not knowing how difficult it would be and anxious to have the working again I agreed. Less than 40minutes later and a bill for $350 the works great and is very quite. Now, after watching and seeing how simple the process was it made me want to do some research on this. I discovered that the average cost to change rollers is approximately $130. A set of good nylon rollers with bearings average about $18 to $25. I agree with the $75 service charge but the $250 charge for the bearing kit begs the question, How much money can you make on parts. Anyway, the second door will have the rollers and pulleys replaced, by me. Probably a beer and 1/2 hour of my time all for under $50.Read more